Monday, September 14, 2009

New Store and Lollapanoplies

Today I transferred my inventory to artfire.com, a website in the vein of etsy, but with a few subtle differences. The winning one being that you can post up to twelve listings without being asked for a credit card. Big winner for the poor pirate.

Also, I would like to introduce you to Lollapanoplies of who the creative genius is my dear friend, Lindsey. Lindsey is one of the most artistically gifted people I have ever had the pleasure of meeting and calling friend. Here are a few examples of the items she is currently offering and rapidly selling out of.





She constructs these adorable owl costumes out of super soft zip-up hoodie sweatshirts, felt, and cotton. For those of us living in the Northwest it's just the sort of Halloween costume you want your child wearing during the frozen Trick-or-Treating hours. I'm so jealous I didn't think of it first!

These costumes are selling like hotcakes, and obviously your child is going to want to wear theirs every day, all day, forever. She has some beautiful moss gardens and vintage clothing to offer as well, so be sure to check her out.

So, that concludes my entry today. I have a few recipes I developed over the past few weeks and I'll be sharing them soon. I meant to share them sooner but haven't had a chance to download the images off my camera.

Soon, I promise.

1 comment:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin