Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Jump for Joy! Thoris Designs on The Storque

Fantastic news! My Winter White Fuzzy Teddy Bear hat was featured on The Storque and brought all sorts of wonderful traffic to my store as well as helping me get two more sales!

How wonderful to feel appreciated! If you visited my shop, thank you! If you'd like to see the lovely Storque blog that features mine and so many other wonderful items for all four of the seasons, click the link below.

Spotlight :: Etsy Finds: Seasoned to Taste

For the item from my shop featured, check it out!

Winter White Fuzzy Teddy Bear Hat

1 comment:

  1. LOVIN the header and button! totally added your button just now! woo hoo! hope you had a lovely holiday! i just can't seem to get back on track! ya know how that is.....i probably just need a lot more caffeine!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin