Tuesday, June 23, 2009

New Store Front



Today I spent hours setting up an internet store front for my merchandise. I hope to be selling on etsy.com soon, but for now I'll be selling at thorisdesigns.weblodge.net.

The store front is very professional and all payments are made through PayPal. The rest of my shipping information, return policy, etc, are all listed on the store front as well.

I hope you'll take the time to check it out, and hopefully purchase something. I've got a lot of my stuff on there so far, but I've got much much more that needs to be added, as well as a number of new items I haven't even photographed yet, so keep checking back if you don't see something you like (or if you do).

Feel free to send me your custom orders as well! If I can make it for you, I'd love to do so.

Also, for those of you that have online profiles or blogs, I'd love for you to add a button or two linking back to my blog here and/or my store. You can find the code for all my buttons in the right sidebar. I will happily link back to your site in return.

Thanks so much, everyone. I look forward to making you something beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin