Sunday, June 14, 2009

Photoshop Brushes :: Swirls & Pirates!



For those of you that enjoy photo manipulation, I'd like to direct you to my deviantart.com account for some Photoshop Brushes I created.

There are two sets available, Calligraphy Swirls v1.0 and Pirates! Click on the images below to be taken to the download page. A new window/tab will be opened.

These brushes were made in Photoshop 7, so if you have that or any later versions of Photoshop, these should be compatible. Enjoy!


Calligraphy Swirls v1.0

Includes sixty-six brushes.

Pirates! v1.0

Includes thirty-four brushes.


I hope you like these. There will be more in the future.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I just noticed in your profile you are in Bothell. We're practically neighbors!! Ha! Gotta love it when you bump into someone that is also local. Yea!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin