Monday, June 15, 2009

Photoshop Brushes :: Flowers & Trees



Decided that since I have a number of Photoshop brush sets compiled, I might as well start uploading all of them to deviantART and blogging them so people can actually enjoy the effort. I know I love other people's brushes and have downloaded hundreds of them myself. Time to give back.

So, in the spirit of giving, here's one of my favorite sets that I ever created. All The Pretty Flowers is made from antique flower specimen drawings I collected from various sources, edited, and then transformed into brushes. I originally made them for my wedding invitations, but even though the marriage didn't work out, I still love the brushes.

I hope you love them, too. Feel free to use them for whatever project you want, just please don't claim them, redistribute, or modify them. And if you use them for something you post to the internet, I'd love to see it.

All The Pretty Flowers v1.0

Includes fifteen brushes.


::Update::


Okay, after posting All The Pretty Flowers I got the itch for plants and decided to compile this set of tree brushes. Enjoy!

Memory of Trees v1.0

Includes five brushes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin