Friday, January 15, 2010

Featured on The Storque (Again!)

I've been getting some lovely press lately, and just wanted to share that I've been featured in The Storque on Etsy again.

This time it was my Lovely Lacy Legwarmers for Girls and Tweens with Flowers in Wine Red and Leaf Green

I'm going to have to say that I think my beautiful daughter has something to do with all the feature-love I've been receiving. She is a lovely girl and a fantastic model.

Just look how adorable she makes these legwarmers look!



Thank you so much, everyone, for helping make my shop a success. I can see that it's going to be a rewarding climb to the top.

Later tonight I should be blogging about my first attempt at painting some wine glasses. Hopefully the pictures turned out.

Oh! I almost forgot. Read The Storque article, Etsy Finds: Warm My Heart, where I was featured. Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. thanks for the comment love! I love your stuff you crafty thing you. one day when i'm rich and famous (and my husband graduates from college), my daughter and i will own several of your delightfully fabulous items. i love "olive and sunshine" and "autumns trees hand" - love it.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin