Saturday, January 16, 2010

New Items and A New Store



I finally got around to moving all my non-knitted hair clips and jewelry to their own store! I'll be adding all new clips and jewelry soon, as well as purses and clutches and a few other items. I hope you'll check out Vicious Queen on Etsy.

Also, today I listed four new items. The first item is my new Dinosaur Hat. This one was knitted from wine red and amethyst purple yarns. The eyes were sculpted from pearl and gold polymer clay and were designed to look a little more feminine that previous eyes.



Here's the Plum Purple Fuzzy Teddy Bear Hat. Knit from a chunky acrylic yarn and a strand of violet fur yarn, this hat is super warm and extra cute.



I've also started making brooches that can be bought separately from cowls. The two I just listed today turned out quite nicely, I think.





Visit Thoris Designs on Etsy to see these and other great items.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for stopping by my blgo (Etsy Shops I Love) and also for the comment. I currently do not have a button but will have one soon.

    I've added your Etsy shop to my list. :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin